I have been very busy since I got back from the Mopar race in London KY. This was a very nice track and the facilities, and the staff were excellent.. I got two runs at the test n tune on Friday.. I can tell the rust of being down almost two years is still there.. Late on both lights and also not on the throttle on one run also.. First run was a 10.60 @ 125 mph.. .. But still had some rust.. I decided to get my act together before changing the car.. Second lap was a 10.42 @ 129 mph.. I did learn my gearing is correct.. The shift light came on just as I went thru the lights on the top end... 68.4 degrees, 26.5% humidity, 28.58 Bar Pres and DA 2537.. The car felt good and pulled all the way thru the 1/4 mile.. Have my shift light at 6500 rpm.. When I get the rust off I will probably turn it up to 6800... This ET put me in C NSS class with an index of 10;50.. So if I can't get to 10;00 this is where I will be for the time being... I don't need to speed up I need to slow down just a touch.. First Qualifying pass was a 10;472 @ 128.42 mph.. I just short shifter into High gear at 6000... First round of the first race I was sound asleep at the starting line.. Another indication on just how rusty I am.. This was the first competitive round in almost two years.. On the foot brake and not on the trans brake as in FSS.. So it was a total disaster both leaving and missing the whole concept of a drag race... Frist round of the Sunday race was moved up to first in line.. No time shot just bring them to the line and let's race.. Weatherman was calling for afternoon showers and they wanted us to get our race in as quickly as possible.. Well I came to the line wide awake and CNSS. I came a little too ready.. Red light on a .479 light. It may take a little more work to get to the 10.00 ANSS class that I would like to run.. But Time will tell... I have all winter to get ready for the NMCA opener in Orlando Florida in March.. Just do some things and make sure all the rules for NMCA are there and I will be doing a lot of practice on the tree.. Got to get that rust removed.. I will hopefully be able to check in here a little more often... Thanks for looking in on me and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't get on here before!!!!!