While in Orlando, we found that the Vitamin C's front wheel studs were loose and the threads in the hub were galled.

I disassembled and took the hubs to a machine shop to drill out to 5/8-18 studs.

I know I'm suppose to stay in my recliner, but I ran into Rosenberg to pick up my brake hubs from Precision Machine. I took them there last week to punch out the 9/16 stud holes with boogered up threads to 5/8-18" studs. I was going to do it, but didn't have anything to hold the hub Square for drilling. Apparently, Butch didn't either and it took him 2 hours. Nice guy, charged me only $60.

I was going to wait until Friday, but just had to know if it all worked right, so I put the studs in today. One hub was a little tight, but a soft smack with the dead blow has it seated right. It now slides on and off property.

I still need to attach the rotors, mount on the spindles, put calipers on rotors and tires. It looks like this plan fell together without issue - so far.

I've never done this before, so I hope that you screw the studs into the hub without Loctite in aluminum hub, but you put red Loctite on the exposed thread getting the nylon locknuts.
I also assume that I use red on the bolt hole thread in the steel rotors.

The threads are long (3") on these wheels and need both spacers, but the studs are perfect and need only the short spacer on the Centerline wheels.​
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1562.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	1328 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1558.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	1327 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1555.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	151.2 KB