1/8th Mile NSS race, Lyons, Indiana.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8th Mile NSS race, Lyons, Indiana.

Race May 13th, 2023. Test and tune on Friday the 12th from 5-9pm.
    See Dennis Breeden for Questions

Starts
    05-12-2023
    Ends
    05-13-2023
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

This race is a week after the NMCA race in St. Louis - if you're planning a road trip
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

Comment

$100 entry, $2,000 to win!! Free overnight camping, $20 test and tune on Friday night May 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Denbreeden View Post
        $100 entry, $2,000 to win!! Free overnight camping, $20 test and tune on Friday night May 12th.
        Update on our 1/8th mile NSS race on May 13th, we are now at $2,000 to win thanks to some great sponsors. Make plans to be there, free camping, test and tune on Friday night for $20. Race on Saturday, $100 entry. I will keep posting updates and will have a flyer soon. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year!

Comment

Updated flyer attached. $2,000 to win, Number 1 qualifier money, door prizes and more! Chassis cert will be available on Saturday, contact me so I can get you on the list.
          You can call me if you have any questions, 812-257-4036. See you there!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Denbreeden; 03-08-2023, 05:02 PM.

Comment

For chassis certification on May 13th at Lyons, email to reserve a spot. april@waglercompetition.com

Comment

Roll call, who will be at Lyons racing for $2,000?

Comment

I saw that Kevin Gass posted here that he'd be there. I'm not sure if I can make it.

Comment

You can make it, I checked already, lol.

Comment

$2,000 to win, $1,000 for runner-up!! $ for semi and 1/4’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X