• Show
Clear All

• Aerospace Components

AerosClick image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	47
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	453

I replace the Wilwood brakes on the Coronet and wagon with Aerospace when it took all of the track at Beechbend to stop. I also replaced the Moroso Vacuum Pump on the Coronet with an Aerospace - and then bought two more for the wagon and other Coronet. I also have their Battery hold-downs in all three of my cars.

Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

I just ordered 4 sets of caliper rebuild kits (just a few O-Rings for $20 and kit) and a set of Pads. They wanted $161+ for the shipping. I was pretty shocked as they'd all fit in a small Priority Mail box for about $13.

Summit Pro Shop doesn't carry Aerospace, but Jeg's does. I just don't have a Race Account through them - but I did have a $50 gift card I won at DDC Dinner. Cost was the same price -- but free shipping. So, my advice is to save the shipping and order through Jegs.

Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

Comment

Working...
    X