Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuelab - High Tech Fuel Systems

Quality doesn't cost it pays!

In 2015, I bought three each Fuelab fuelpumps, pre and post filters, and regulators for the Wagon, Big Red Ram, and a spare. I later put the spare on the Thug and bought another for a spare. In the eight years since, I've never once had a problem, or needed to use the spare pump or regulator. I absolutely can't say I had the same luck with Barry Grants, Magnafuel or Aeromotive. All three of those had let me down. The pump case is anodized billet Aluminum, the mechanics are cool running variable speed brushless motors, and they're software controlled. I've sent them back every three or four years (over the winter) and they inspect and spruce up before updating the software and recalibrating. Every three years I also replace my fuel lines on the cars.

They're pricey, but I've got 99 problems and my fuel pump ain't one. They make a precision piece of equipment that I can depend on.

They also have performance diesel 2000 gph lift pumps for up to 1500hp if you're a diesel performance freak. A guy named Brian owns it and sponsors one of Dave Duell Classic Class Races.

I'd always dealt with a Josh Davis, but he's moved on, so I just buy at the Summit Pro Shop.

​.
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!
Working...
X