Live at NHRA's Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live at NHRA's Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green

The Hot Rod Reunion is coming up this week.

I will not be there this year, so it is my hope tha a few NSS Racers that will be there will update the rest of us with:
    1. The Schedule and changes
    2. Special Pit Instructions
    3. Qualifying
    4. Photos of NSS Racers in the pits and on the track
    5. Car show photos
    6. Eliminations updates
    None of this is rocket science, and if you can post to a Facebook group, you're most likely over-qualifued to pitch in to help with keeping the rest of us (and you family and friends) updated. If just five racers of the 50 who will participate were to pitch in and post updates - this could be an epic Live At Discussion.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	338.1 KB ID:	1603
    June 15th – 17th, 2023Beech Bend Raceway, Bowling Green, Kentucky Welcome to the Wally Parks NHRA Nostalgia Nationals presented by Holley! This three-day event is scheduled for June 15th –…Read More
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	218
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1618
    Schedule just posted​
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

Comment

I will be there Friday to spectate, I can take pictures and get the qualifying sheets. Good luck to all the NSS racers!

Comment

Originally posted by Denbreeden View Post
        I will be there Friday to spectate, I can take pictures and get the qualifying sheets. Good luck to all the NSS racers!
        Greatly apprceiated

Comment

First of three videos I took riding through the pits the last time Imwas there.

Comment

I sure miss Buster

Comment

Last of the cruise through the pits

Comment

Q1 sheet attached.

Comment

After 2nd Qualifying

Views:	181
Size:	563.4 KB
ID:	1631

Comment

TClick image for larger version

Views:	156
Size:	669.0 KB
ID:	1633

morning schedule

Comment

Comment

TD Holland catching some Zs while waiting fir Call to Lanes

Views:	138
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1642

Comment

Final Qualifying and Ladder. The new schedule has us running 4th class out in the AM!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gray7666 View Post
                            Final Qualifying and Ladder. The new schedule has us running 4th class out in the AM!
                            Thank you for helping

Comment

Frank Gaskins won the event. I have no idea who he ran as I couldn't talk anyone into posting the ladder

Maybe we'll get lucky and photos and a wrapup will get posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X