This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQs

This is an Admin only posting thread with FAQs to help you better and more easily use the site
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

How can I add an image

There are a couple of ways

First: If the image is on your computer, use the Upload Attachments button that displays when you post, then navigate to the file to add it. If your photo won't add, the most common reason is that it is way too big. There are many free image resize sites to trim it down. 1000 pixels wide or tall is more than big enough.

Second: If you know the URL of the image, you can use the Upload from the URL button. This is not the preferred way as if the image ever expires or it deleted on the original site - it also disappears here.

Third: The easiest way to copy and image elsewhere and put here is copy and paste. Right click the Image, select Copy Image, and paste into your post. You can also paste a screen print you've just taken.
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!

Comment

Do I have To Register to Post?

Yes, but it is so simple that a misfit can do it.
      1. Simply click the register link at the Northeast Corner of the page
      2. Supply a user name (your own works), email address and password
      3. An email will be IMMEDIATELY sent to you. In it is a confirmation link. This is to reduce Spammers. Click the link and your done. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FIND THIS EMAIL IN YOUR SPAM BOX FOR GMAIL AND OTHERS
      If you are a NSS Racer and have an issue registering, get ahold of me and I'll make it happen

You may want to also want to White List nssracing.com to avoid your post notifications (if you selected that option) going to Spam Box

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	56
Size:	678.1 KB
ID:	308

Comment

Dude, I can't find the solution/answer to by Question/Problem. What Now?
        1. There us a HELP link in the bar at the bottom if each page. 99.9% of the time the answer is right there
        2. If your status is Registered/Active you can post your question in the Question, Comment forum
        3. If the problem is you are having a problem figuring out how to register, and tried the solutions above - contact me and we'll get it fixed

Comment

What is the easiest way to get to the Home Page of Forums?

Just Click the logo at the Top of the Page

Views:	91
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	58

Comment

What Is the NSSRacing.com Magazine?

It is the Mother Ship of this site, with Trending NSSRacing.com News presented in a news Format.

Comment

What Is "Race Team News"?

It is a feature I've not quite finish, but shortly it will be fully functional.

If your racing has a team name, or you've named your car, you'll be set up with the ability to have a team blog, with its own URL, where you can update your team's news. It you have a dog that comes to the track - you can have him report your team/car news in the first person. It's a feature coming soon - free to registered users. You can even set the privacy to control who has access to your team/car news and updates

Comment

What is NSS Clubs?

It is a feature I'm still working on, but members will be able to create and manage Clubs. For instance, there can be a Club for
                1. Tram Thug
                2. The Misfits
                3. Pontiac Racers
                4. Atlanta Racers
                5. Military Veteran Racers
                6. Hemi Club
                7. or just about anything else

The club creator will be able to invite members, decide if public or members only viewing of the posts and other options

Give it some thought and stay tune for the Release.

Comment

What is HOF?

It is the NSS Racing Hall of Fame

Comment

How do I add an Avatar, Change my notifications and/or add a signature to my posts?

Views:	57
Size:	644.8 KB
ID:	307

Comment

Working...
                    X