Mickey Thompson 10.5 Slicks on Back Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Thompson 10.5 Slicks on Back Order

While at Indy, I went to the MT Trailer for a set of 31X10.5-15 Slicks to replace the 33" on my Wagon.

Chris says that 33" are on back order with no release date, or plans to to have any in near future. He says he can't get 31s right now, but get on the lust at Summit if you want before racing starts in March.

I went to the Summit Pro shop, and they said Oct 5th shipped from manufacturer. I knew that was Bullshit, but git my order in. Two days later I was told that expected ship was in November. I ordered 29" front tires last year, and they changed dates for six months then cancelled - so I bought Morosos.

The bottom line is that if you need 31X10.5-15 fir next year - order today. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	64
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	117 If you order today, it tells you that you'll get on October 10th, but if I check my order status I'm promised November 6th. Both dates are no doubt BS.
    Free Shipping - Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks with qualifying orders of $99. Shop Tires at Summit Racing.
    Please register to post, add this forum to your Browser's start tabs &actively participate!
Working...
X